The S4OPTIK 2500-CH Fully Automatic Examination Chair is the perfect choice for todays modern practice.
Features a precision engineered motorized recline system that extends from a seated to a supine position or any position in between.
- Automated MOTORISED RECLINE: Precision engineered Motorised Auto Recline System extends from seated to supine position or any position in between.
- Convenient MEMBRANE BUTTONS: Recline, return or stop: all are achieved easily by a simple press of a membrane switch mounted on both sides of the chair.
- Strong, yet silent POWER LIFT & RECLINE SYSTEM: Powered with Swiss designed linear actuator for smooth and virtually silent lifting, capable of 500lb (227 kg) capacity. The chair seat raises to 33.30″ (85.6cm) and lowers to 21.50″ (54.6cm).
- Intelligent ROTATION/LOCK: Foot actuated Rotation Lock provides a firm positive lock. Accessible from both sides of the chair, our unique design eliminates operator bending or reaching.
- Sensible HEIGHT CONTROL LOCATIONS: Height adjustment controls accessible from the slit lamp arm, stand console (when paired with a S4OPTIK Instrument Stand), or movable foot switch.
- Functional ARMRESTS: Upholstered armrests are individually retractable for maximum flexibility. Solid construction provides safe support for ingress/egress.
- Convenient FOOT CONTROL: Robust foot switch provides raise/lower control for chair height adjustment.
- Advanced HEADREST: Single handed control for easy positioning of the Headrest, insuring head and neck support. Engineered for a positive, non-slip lock in any location.
- Robust FOOT REST: A large, broad and stable foot rest provides safe and easy ingress/egress. Easily able to withstand the full weight of the patient and conveniently retracts when not required.