The Marco Encore Automatic Chair features an exclusive hydraulic system that controls both the elevation and recline motion. Easy-to-use backlit fingertip switches control all functions of the chair, as well as programmable recline positions, autorecline/return, and safety functions. A corded foot pedal and single-handed operation headrest are also standard. Optional surgical accessories are available for minor surgical procedures.
Avaliable Colors: Black, Charcoal, Navy, Silver, Silver & Black two tone, Silver & Navy two tone
- Automatic Adjustments – With the touch of a button, the Marco Encore Automatic Chair quickly reclines from an upright position to a fully horizontal, flat-table mode (or anywhere in between). Another button instantly returns the chair to its upright position. Marco’s exclusive hydraulic system ensures silky smooth elevation and recline.
- Extra Low Recline – The unique, fail-safe hydraulic reclining mechanism also enables the chair to descend to an extremely low position for easy entry by elderly patients, yet the high-end elevation remains uncompromised.
- Backlit Fingertip Switches – Back-lit fingertip switches, as well as a corded foot switch, automatically control chair elevation, recline, and auto-return functions.
- Programmability – Pre-program any desired chair reclining position automatically; continuous adjustment range culminates in a full, comfortable recline
- Surgical Accessories – Optional surgical accessories conveniently transform the Encore Automatic Eye Exam Chair into a surgical procedure chair for any elective procedures
- Base: 22.25” x 23.85”
- Lift Capacity: Approx. 375 lbs
- Ground to Seat Height: 21” low – 32” high
- Rotation: 270° degrees
- Recline Mechanism: Auto Lay Back
- Input Voltage: 120VAC 60HZ
- Fuses: 8A 250V
- Avaliable Colors: Black, Charcoal, Navy, Silver, Silver & Black two tone, Silver & Navy two tone