What does it mean that INNOVA is part of the Advancing Eyecare Alliance?
- The partnership of seven industry leaders (Lombart Instrument, Marco Ophthalmic, Enhanced Medical Services (EMS), Ophthalmic Instruments, Inc., Santinelli International, S4Optik, and INNOVA Medical) allows us to offer the best and broadest portfolio of new and pre-owned products, plus a full suite of repair and maintenance services.
My equipment needs service or repair, how do I schedule this?
- Please contact our SERVICE ADVISOR TEAM or call 800.461.1200 (EXT. 3).
How can I expedite service if my equipment malfunctions or stops working properly?
- To reduce downtime, we recommend an equipment protection plan. These extended care plans allow us to prioritize your service and skip the time-consuming quote/approval process. Plus, we’ll provide free loaner equipment when available to keep your practice running smoothly during servicing. LEARN MORE
Who do I contact if there is a problem with my new equipment?
- Please contact our TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM or call 800.461.1200 (EXT. 3).
Who do I contact with questions about my invoice?
- Please contact our ACCOUNTING TEAM for more information regarding your invoice.
I am looking for an item that is not listed on your website, can it be ordered?
- Our website does not contain Innova’s entire catalog of products. Please CONTACT US to if you need to order items that are not listed.
How long do back-ordered items take to arrive?
- Lead times may vary depending on manufacturer availability. Please feel free to CONTACT US with questions about back-ordered items.
Can I make rush requests?
- A rush request can be made but it can’t be guaranteed. Delivery is dependent on manufacturer availability. Additional freight charges may apply.
I would like to place an order, but I don’t have an account, is it possible?
- Yes, please CONTACT US or call 800.461.1200 and a team member will assist you with ordering.
Can I pick up an order from your office?
- Yes, orders can be picked up at our office.
Can I return a defective product more than 30 days after it has been invoiced?
- Returning a defective product after 30 days of the invoice is possible, but it will depend on the product being returned and exactly how long ago it was ordered. Permission for the return is determined on a case-by-case basis. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Customer Service. Any products returned without a RMA number may be declined for credit. Some exceptions may apply. Please CONTACT US with any questions regarding returns.
Can I return a purchase more than 30 days after it has been invoiced?
- All return requests must be received within 30 days of the invoice in order to return. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Customer Service. Any products returned without a RMA number may be declined for credit. Some exceptions may apply. All pharmaceutical products sales are final. No refunds or returns as per Health Canada. Please CONTACT US with any questions regarding returns.