Introducing the next generation Bravo chair. The sleek Marco Bravo 2 Exam Chair offers the same great value of the original plus enhanced functionality and features. In addition to a smooth, quiet hydraulic lift, an effortless tilting recline mechanism is easy to access and keeps the patient in a comfortable position. With its modern, ergonomic design, and robust engineering, the Bravo 2 ophthalmic chair is made to look good and last.
Upholstery colors available: Black, Charcoal, Navy
- Effortless Tilting Recline: A precision-engineered “bucket style” tilting recline system keeps the patient in a comfortable, seated position and uses their own weight to maintain a perfectly counterbalanced motion in the eye exam chair. The convenient, one-handed recline mechanism is accessible from both sides of the chair, providing instantaneous, precise control.
- Hydraulic Power Lift: A new effortless hydraulic lift system provides smooth, quiet, and reliable chair elevation. Controls are located on any connected Marco instrument stand, and a corded foot pedal is provided for convenient and flexible positioning.
- Intelligent Rotation Lock: A foot-activated chair rotation mechanism, creatively located behind the chair, is easily accessible from both sides of the chair, allowing for a quick and simple rotation/locking motion.
- Sleek Adjustable Arm Rests: The ergonomically designed arm rests are built for stability and are individually adjustable for comfortable patient access. The durable polyurethane material is also easy to clean and maintain.
- Pillow Headrest: An adjustable, articulating pillow-type headrest provides comfortable head and neck support for all patients.
- Robust Adjustable Footrest: A robust, smooth, and functional footrest is conveniently adjustable, providing stability and easy access for patient safety and comfort.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Optional chair glides and chair movers that provide full ADA access capability for handicap patients are available.
- Lane Configuration: With dozens of different exam lane configurations to choose from, you can easily customize your own lane package.
|Base||22” x 23.25”|
|Lift Capacity||Approx. 350 lbs|
|Ground to Seat Height||21.5” low – 30” high|
|Recline Mechanism||Tilting recline|
|Input Voltage||100-120VAC 60HZ|