The Reliance FX 920 Chair is a fully-powered tilt examination chair for compact spaces. It helps make the most out of your time and your practice space with a compact design and memory programming that increases your efficiency.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Base: 22 5/16″, width 24 1/2″
- Two base heights. High: 24 3/4″ lowered and 35 3/8″ raised. Low: 22 1/4″ lowered and 30 3/4″ raised.
- Depth upright (excluding headrest): 41″; Reclined: 57″
- Seat: 20″ wide by 15″ deep
- Distance between armrests: 19 1/2″
- Shipping weight: 370lbs
- Standard electrical: 110 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional electrical: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.