As the culmination of more than a century of engineering and design expertise, the Reliance 980 Procedure Chair is recognized around the world as the leading full-power articulating, round-base examination chair/minor procedure table.
- Pre-select the chair’s most used position with the programmable memory-positioning switch.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches.
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.
- Increased patient comfort as articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison
- Padded underneath for comfort
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Armrests lock in place
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair
- Diameter: 24 1 /4”,
- Depth of chair (without headrest) table position: 60”
- Seat: 18 3 /4” wide, 18 1 /4” deep
- Two base heights. HIGH: 23 5 /8” lowered, 34 1 /4” raised. LOW 21 1 /8” lowered, 29 5 /8” raised.
- Distance between armrests: 19”
- Standard electric: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6.3 amperes total. Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.