The Reliance 7000 Procedure Chair is a top of the line full power articulating chair/minor procedure table with square base and dual controls for base and top functions.
The 7000 Chair also has a programmable memory feature for recline positions along with a safety switch for added peace of mind. You can also choose your perfect headrest from 6 options at no extra charge.
The Reliance 7000 chair reclines to an almost flat position enabling its use an a minor procedures table. The chair can be fully controlled from a sitting or standing position with the use of dual side controls, membrane switches and rotation locks.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Choose from high or low base models.