About Light Modulation ® LLLT
Eye-light’s patented photobiomodulation technology solicits cells’ mitochondria, triggering biochemical and biophysical reactions that stimulate them to a better protein synthesis as well as generating endogenous heat through increased ATP generation. Thanks to the near-infrared emission of light, the tear lipid layer is increased and stabilized.
LLLT can be safely performed on all patients independent of skin pigmentation and directly treats the eyelids and the periocular area.
Used for Drainage and Swelling Reduction
- Yellow light also acts on mitochondrial respiration and increases ATP production
- Promotes the release of nitric oxide to assist in neuro-transmission and tissue repair
- Decreases the inflammatory response by reducing the oedema
- Increases skin elasticity and decreases metalloproteinases activity
Effective Treatment For
Post-Invasive Surgery (e.g., Blepharoplasty)
Fast and Easy Treatments For Staff and Patients Alike
- It’s fast—a treatment lasts 15’
- It’s painless
- It’s easy and safe for the operator
- It’s plug&play—it doesn’t require the operator to be constantly present during the treatment