The Keeler Cryomatic MKII Intra Vitreal surgical probe has been designed to enable manipulation procedures within the vitreous cavity or extraction of fragments within the vitreous cavity. The serrated grooves on the reusable probe handle facilitate a better grip of the probe and rotation of the probe during use. The tactile positioning groove on the handle allows the user to orientate the tip of the probe while continuing to view the pathology.
Keeler reusable probes are designed to provide total reliability, with fast freezing and defrosting.
- Compatibility: Keeler Cryomatic MKII
- Sterilisation process: Autoclavable
- Gas compatibility: Medical grade CO2 or N2O
- Total length: 2.4m
- Tip diameter: 0.89mm
- Ice-ball size: 2mm
- Tip extension length: 18.5mm
- Standard warranty: 2 years