The Pictor Plus™ portable ophthalmic camera can take your
practice places. From the exam room to on-location screenings,
nursing home calls and everywhere in between.
Two easily interchangeable modules provide high resolution retinal (non-mydriatic) or external eye imaging.
Pictor Plus retinal imaging enables non-mydriatic fundus examination with a 40º field of view. With digital still and video images, the appearance of optic disc, macula and retinal vasculature can be screened and documented for ocular lesions and anomalies.
- 9 fixation targets to target a variety of retinal images
- Reflection-free imaging with ten illumination levels
- Not necessary to dilate pupils (minimum pupil size 3mm)
- Produces color and red-free images for contrast
- Automatic and manual focusing
- Diopter compensation -20D to + 20D
- Slit lamp mount adapts Pictor to any slit lamp
Pictor Plus anterior imaging provides high-resolution images of the surface of the eye and areas directly surrounding the eye. The cobalt blue LED light allows fluorescent imaging to detect a dry eye or any trauma on the ocular surface.
- White and blue LED light for image targeting and capture
- Autofocus and optional manual adjustment
- 6x digital zoom
- Image resolution 2560 x 1920 pixels