The Retina Scan Duo 2 is a combined OCT and fundus camera system that incorporates new features enhancing screening and clinical efficiency in addition to user-friendly features that were incorporated from the previous model.
- Fundus image acquisition with macula and disc capture in one image on OCT
- Combined diagnosis of macular and disc pathologies
- Wide area scan (12 x 9 mm)
Wide area normative database (macula: 9 x 9 mm, disc: 6 x 6 mm): A 12 x 9 mm wide area image can be acquired. The retina map captures both the macula and disc in a single shot. The normative database provides a wide area color-coded map comparing the patient’s macular thickness to a population of normal eyes.
- Denoising technique with deep learning: A new image enhancement technique using deep learning automatically displays a denoised image once B-scan acquisition is complete. With deep learning of a large data set of images averaged from 120 images, this denoising technique provides high definition images comparable to a multiple-image-averaging technique. The denoising function generates high definition images from a single frame while decreasing image acquisition time and increasing patient comfort.
- Quick acquisition of high definition B-scan images from a single-frame image
- Fundus autofluorescence (FAF): The FAF function is an advanced screening feature that allows non-invasive evaluation of the RPE without contrast dye.
*Available for the FAF model