LEXCE Trend 8 is a new Nidek lens edger. Available with all NIDEK blocker, this compact edger offers exclusive function as variable bevel for hi-curve lens and step bevel.
Created to grind all lens material, it is equipped with an integrated 3D tracer and a unique Nidek process to trace demo lens and pattern directly in edging chamber.
- Exceptional processing unit with integrated drill 3-D drilling optimally controlled by 5-axis
- The drill unit uses a 5-axis mechanism, providing a high degree of accuracy for all your drilling jobs.
- Precise grooving providing attractive edge surface
The processing unit that runs the drill, also performs high quality safety beveling and grooving on any lenses.
- Intelligent blocker with integrated imager
Highly accurate and precise blocking function
Blocker unit is simple to operate while offering great performance. Magnification of the display facilitates viewing of lens markings during blocking.
- Automatic hole and shape data acquisition by imager (optical tracer)
The integrated imager can capture optical tracings, along with drill hole data. The data can be easily edited on the multifunction color screen.
- The original NIDEK designed 3-D frame tracer, now equipped with a full auto clamping mechanism, performs highly precise measurements even on high curve frames. Additionally, two types of tracing methods (imager and Radius Measuring Unit) are available for tracing demo lenses and patterns with the LEXCE Trend.
- Selectable user interface designed for intuitive operation driven by two types of user interface; a step-by-step wizard mode for beginners and a professional mode for experts, it offers every user a comfortable operation with incredible ease.
- Multiple configurations can be chosen from different model types depending on the situation of all optical shops and labs, either as a new integration or as an additional unit.