NIDEK’s solution is the state of the art optical biometer – the AL-Scan. In 10 seconds, six values for cataract surgery are measured:
- Axial length
- Corneal curvature radius
- Anterior chamber depth
- Central corneal thickness
- White-to-white distance
- Pupil size
- 3-D Auto Tracking and Auto Shot with the introduction of the AL-Scan, NIDEK continues its tradition of providing user friendly equipment. The AL-Scan is so intuitive that personnel require little to no training for obtaining measurements.
- The AL-Scan provides sectional lens image, pupil image, and reflected image of double mire rings projected onto the cornea, which enables the operator to observe the anterior segment.
- The sectional lens image assists in the evaluation of the severity of the cataract. The pupil image assists in the assessment for multifocal IOL.
- The reflected image of mires rings assist in detecting an irregular corneal surface.
- 10 seconds to measure 6 values
- Ability to measure eyes with even dense cataract
- Optional built-in ultrasound biometer.
- Anterior segment observation with imaging of lens, pupil, and double mire rings
- IOL calculation with its own measured values