The AFC-330 has an integrated CCD camera and microcomputer in one compact unit without requiring an external camera and PC. It eliminates complicated assembly and wiring during installation and is virtually “ready to use out of the box”. The built-in CCD camera has 12-megapixel resolution, producing high quality fundus images. The build-in microcomputer enables data management including auto print / export. This compact camera enhances the portability, space-saving, and efficiency of the practice.
• AutoFocus allows maximum ease of use
• AutoShot acquires photo during optimal conditions
• AutoStereo pairs with separation and focal adjustments
• Automatic pupil measurement and small-pupil mode
• Automatic compensation lens position indicator