The G-6 Six-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens from Volk is the most advanced gonio lens for static and dynamic gonioscopy. Six angled mirrors provide a superior panoramic view of the anterior chamber angle as compared to traditional four-mirror lenses. All glass design provides superior clarity compared to acrylic lenses. Order online today.
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Six closely aligned mirrors eliminate gaps providing a true 360° panoramic view.
- More complete mirror structure can reduce examination time by 25% or more: Simpler to locate position and scan across mirrors; no confusion where one view ends and the next begins. Reduces need to maneuver slit lamp.
- Enhanced lens body design improves utility: A tapered profile less prone to a patient squeezing off the eye.
- A taller, narrower body easier to hold within the orbit.
|Laser Spot Size
|6 x 63°