Introducing the all-new Reichert® Tono-Vera® Tonometer featuring the advanced, patent-pending ActiView™ Positioning System, that quickly guides you to the apex of the cornea, giving you confi dence in your intraocular pressure (IOP) readings. Tono-Vera automatically measures when aligned, providing more objective and repeatable results.
Tono-Vera utilizes gentle rebound tonometry technology, eliminating the need for topical anesthetic. Designed with the eye care professional in mind, the innovative Tono-Vera System includes a base that effi ciently stores and dispenses Ocu Dot® Tonometer Probes.
The Tono-Vera® ActiView Positioning System features a full color view of the eye combined with intuitive, interactive alignment prompts to guide the user precisely to the apex of the cornea. When proper alignment is achieved Tono-Vera® automatically measures, providing a result in as few as three measurements. Intuitive color-coded rings indicate the reliability of the reading.
Tono-Vera®, innovative and thoughtfully designed.
• Available in two models – Rechargeable or AA Battery. Rechargeable Model means fewer batteries in landfills and a device that is always ready to use. AA Battery Model goes anywhere and allows for a quick and easy battery change with no additional tools required. Rechargeable and AA Battery Packs are interchangeable, providing ultimate flexibility.
• Lightweight, ergonomic, and calibration-free.
• Included multi-purpose Tono-Vera Base docks and charges* your device while also conveniently storing and dispensing Ocu-Dot Tonometer Probes.
• Innovative FlexiSoft™ Forehead Rest has been designed for easy distance control and patient comfort.
• Bluetooth enabled, allowing for software updates and Electronic Health Record connectivity.
• Ready for the road with the durable and lightweight protective Carry Case.