The AccuPen line is accurate, easy-to-use, portable, and versatile making it an industry must-have for IOP screening.
- Gravity Offset Technology provides precise IOP measurements with less calibration compared to other handheld tonometers. Micro strain gauge technology combined with proprietary algorithms provide reproducible results.
- Ergonomic design combined with sighting lines allow for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity.
- Contoured molding with a large, visable LCD allows the AccuPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
- Eliminates the constant need for “up, down and around” calibration.
- Long lasting lithium battery lasts up to 15,000 readings.
- Weighs only 3.0oz and comes with custom, heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
- Takes fast measurements with patient in any position. Frees up valuable office space.
- Stores and averages nine measurements. Built in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on central corneal thickness.
- Accuracy: +/- 2mmHg (compared to goldman tonometer)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Dimensions: 7 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Transducer Dimensions: 1.0mm diameter
- Measurement Range: 5-60mmHg
- Power Source: 3.6 V Lithium Battery