The TONOREF III is NIDEK’s 3rd generation multi-function pretest station with autorefractor, autokeratometer, non-contact tonometer and non-contact pachymeter.
It has high measurement accuracy with a user-friendly, space saving design that is a comfortable and efficient upgrade to your practice. Plus, it includes clinically important functions such as accommodation measurement and opacity assessment.
- Automated calculation function of the corrected IOP based on the central corneal thickness.
- Objective measurement of accommodation is performed with patient’s focusing on a target that moves from distance to near.
- The retroillumination image allows evaluation of media opacity.
- The large pupil zone imaging method measures the central refraction and a large area refraction. The difference of the measurement allows assessment of the effect of pupil size such as a vision in dim light.
- Keratometry measurements performed with the mire ring method reduce interference from the eyelids. The TONOREF III performs measurements at diameters of 3.3 mm and 2.4 mm. Comparison of the two values allows a better understanding of the cornea shape.
- Automatic Puff Control (APC): In subsequent measurements, the APC function performs the measurement with the minimum air pressure based on the previous measurement data.
- A gentle nozzle design reduces patient’s perception of physical pressure.