The SC-1600 is a high resolution LCD screen providing a wide range of popular Snellen, ETDRS, and stereo testing options for binocular vision examinations. A dedicated, solid-state refracting device with an extreme emphasis on precise visual acuities.
The SC-1600 Polar adopts the state-of-the-art technology, special LCD to polarize charts, which provides binocular assessment in a conventional way with stylish design.
- Selectable refraction distance: The refraction distance can be pre-selected from 2.5 to 6 m* in 1 cm or 1 inch increments to fit any size of exam room. The chart image size can be reduced or enlarged corresponding to the refraction distance to keep the same visual angle. The same refraction distance is also adjustable to accommodate mirrored exam rooms.
- Contrast Test: To support patients who have undergone cataract or refractive surgery, the SC-1600Pola/1600 has the ability to measure contrast sensitivity at three different levels below the normal threshold.
- Polarized charts for binocular test (available for the SC-1600Polarized): The SC-1600Pola adopts the state-of-the-art technology, special LCD to polarize charts, which provides binocular assessment in a conventional way with stylish design.
- Center display function: Single letter and horizontal/vertical line masking image are always centered on the screen. Characters displayed in a horizontal line can be randomized to prevent letter memorization.
- Operation with Remote control: The SC-1600 series can be operated with an optional remote control. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to handle, and the large LCD has room to display plenty of information. A simple but well-organized button layout provides intuitive operability.