The NT-510 Non-Contact Tonometer instrument is easy to use with automatic alignment and measurement. The auto-tracking function allows the tonometer operator to instantly align and focus patient while the auto-measurement function automatically takes tonometry measurements after proper alignment. The advanced air puff pulse control produces minimum necessary air pressure for improved patient comfort. Each pulse of air is monitored and adjusted according to IOP measurements for increased accuracy.
- Easy automatic alignment and measuerement
- Advanced “soft air” puff control
- Infinitely adjustable LCD screen accommodates various operator viewing angles.
- Motorized patient chinrest provides quick and convenient adjustments.
- Safety lock protects against accidental patient contact.
- Built-in printer.
- Sleek, attractive, modernized design.
- Computer interface provides for convenient data transfer.