Like the M5 slit lamp model, the Marco Ultra M4 slit lamp uses parallel (galilean) type binocular stereomicroscope with background illumination, but has compact/horizontal light source configuration. The M4 conventional slit lamp also features blue, red-free, blue LED correction light filters and 5 position rotating drum and 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint eye pieces and includes 5 power magnifications (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x).
- LED Illumination – The new LED illumination, with a color temperature of 3500 K, allows greater visibility and clarity of anatomy and tissue structure, with brighter and sharper light. A single element, high-luminance LED provides a beautifully consistent and uniform light compared to multiple element LEDs.
- 5 Power Optics – The M4 uses parallel (Galilean) type binocular stereomicroscope with background illumination, but has compact/horizontal light source configuration. Featuring a 5 position rotating drum, 16x wide-field, high-eyepoint eye pieces, and includes 5 Power Magnifications (6.3x, 10x, 16x, 25x, 40x)
- Cable Free Design
- Ultra M Slit Lamps are neat and compact with no exposed wiring, giving them a noticeably sleek and stylish appearance
- Contemporary and durable finishes have been selected both for lasting application and patient appeal
- Self Contained Headrest – A self-contained headrest & baseplate assembly with a comfortable expanded chin rest design for easier patient access