The Marco Ultra M3 slit lamp uses convergent (greenough) type binocular stereomicroscope and tower with tilt for light source configuration. The M3 conventional slit lamp also features 2 power magnifications (10x, 16x), blue, red-free, blue LED correction light filters, 2-position switch revolving objective magnification change, and 10x eye pieces
- LED Illumination – The new LED illumination, with a color temperature of 3500 K, allows greater visibility and clarity of anatomy and tissue structure, with brighter and sharper light. A single element, high-luminance LED provides a beautifully consistent and uniform light compared to multiple element LEDs.
- 2 Power Optics – The M3 uses convergent (Greenough) type binocular stereomicroscope and tower with tilt for light source configuration. The M3 features 2 power magnifications (10x, 16x), 2-position switch revolving objective magnification Change, and 10x eye pieces.
- Cable Free Design – The Ultra M Slit Lamps are neat and compact with no exposed wiring, giving them a noticeably sleek and stylish appearance.
- Contemporary and durable finishes have been selected both for lasting application and patient appeal.
- Self Contained Headrest – A self-contained headrest & baseplate assembly with a comfortable expanded chin rest design for easier patient access.