WHAT IS TISSUEBLUE?
TISSUEBLUE™ (Brilliant Blue G Ophthalmic Solution) 0.025% is a disclosing agent indicated to selectively stain the internal limiting membrane (ILM). The drug product will be administered by health care professionals only and should never be given to patients to handle.
WHO IS TISSUEBLUE FOR?
TISSUEBLUE™ is for use in patients who, at the recommendation of their eye doctor or ophthalmic surgeon, could benefit from use of the product when treating vitreoretinal conditions requiring removal of the ILM.
The first and ONLY FDA-approved selective stain for the ILM
- Confidence of superior purity — FDA-approved, pharmaceutical-grade dye.
- Consistency & Convenience — Pre-filled, sterile syringe eliminates need to mix or source via compounding pharmacies.
- Proven safety — Trusted for ILM staining in over 350,000(2) procedures worldwide.
Patented formula for optimal staining performance
- Advanced injection characteristics due to 4% PEG “carrier” – sinks immediately to posterior pole as a cohesive ball.
- Stains only target tissue and no diffusion throughout the eye.
- Highly purified Brilliant Blue G dye — minimum 97% purity.
Easy open-and-inject application
- Easy to use pre-filled 0.5ml syringe.
- Supplied in box of 5 sterile, single use syringes.