Introducing Haag-Streit Surgical Chair 900. If it looks different, it’s because it is. Designed by ophthalmic surgeons to maximize comfort and help prolong your career, this innovative chair assists you in operating for extended periods without soreness and long-term injury to your back, neck or shoulders.
- Molded Seat and Backrest Frame: Distributes body weight over a larger area, enhancing comfort even after hours of use. Memory foam-lined seat cushion provides all-day support.
- Supports the Spine: A key design benefit is the narrower and taller backrest which supports the axial spine without restricting the movement of the arms or elbows, and does not contaminate the arms of the sterile gown.
- 3”Central Locking Castors: Dual 3” central locking rubber castors are
silent and allow for effortless movement.
- Direct Locking Anti-Swivel Castors: Single-point locking chairs are prone to rotation. The direct rear-locking castor technology ensures no rotation while remaining firmly locked to the floor
- Easy Adjustments: The seat height, backrest height, and backrest depth are all adjustable with markings so that all parameters can be documented on the surgeon’s preference card and adjusted before surgery.
- Low Contoured Seat Height: A low seat height design accommodates smaller physiques and promotes a lower ergonomic seating position. Contoured seat back is adjustable up/down and forward/backward for individualized ergonomic support, whether sitting temporal or superior.
- Ergonomic Pedal Locations: Positioning the pedals closer to the floor supports ergonomic leg motion when raising and lowering the seat.