UFSK surgiForce light
You are here
surgiForce light - extraordinary technology and materials in typical surgiForce premium design, in combination with other control elements.
A clearly structured twin footswitch plus manually operated gasspring mechanisms in the arm supports - designed for surgeons that prefer precision while they adjust their arm position with minimum fuss.Body:
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
- The "Comfort" seating system can be individually adjusted for every surgeon to ensure correct and back-friendly sitting and working postures for every staff member. A sliding mechanism underneath the seat allows the user to adjust the seat surface and seat depth.
- The "Dynamic" seating system has a lumbar support which is activated automatically by the surgeon‘s bodyweight. The intensity of ergonomic support can be adjusted underneath the seat.
- Turning, tilting, rotating: The armrests have been designed for fast and easy 3D movements.
- Armrests made of molded PUR foam - Pleasant to the touch, suitable for disinfectants.
- High-precision, maintenance- free ball joint for full 360-degree range armrest movements around all axes.
- Need to readjust surgiForce while maintaining sterile conditions? Not a problem! In addition to the foot switch, surgiForce features so-called "one-hand triggers" underneath the armrests. Lift them briefly to adjust the height!
- Armrests with unique gas-spring mechanism. Armrest height is adjustable independently of seat height. It takes only simple rolling movement to manually control the gas spring mechanism.
- User-friendly polyamide foot switches for seat height adjustment. Keeps the hands sterile.
- Easy-to-reach brake levers on either side of the driving mechanism for centralized braking / unfettered maneuvering.
- The easy-to-reach and easy-to-use central brake acts on all four double castors to keep the surgiForce and safely and reliably in the desired position.
- surgiForce‘s light mirror-finish plastic cover panels with their scratch-resistant and impact-modified surface finish are extremely hygienic and easy to disinfect.
- The charger-battery-control unit integrated in the drive mechanism permits off-grid operation at protective low voltage. Splash-protected charging socket on the bottom of the drive mechanism.
- The drive mechanism‘s base is made of cast aluminum. This means maximum stability and longevity and no-limits mobility. And the material and workmanship meet the strictest sanitary requirements.
- surgiForce‘s five high-grade double castors are smooth-running and rotated by 360 degrees. This means no-limits mobility, especially in confined operating room spaces.
- surgiForce‘s central front castor in particular gives extra stability to keep the treating surgeons safely in place whenever they shift their bodyweight forward.
Request a Quote