The Volk Singh MidVitreous lens is a direct image, high-resolution contact lens intended for laser treatment of vitreous floaters.
Typically involving a nano-pulsed YAG laser, the Volk Singh MidVitreous Lens is specifically designed to target vitreous strands and opacities in the central mid-vitreous. This lens provides the highest resolution and most superior fousing ability of any commercially available vitreolysis lens, which results in a reduction in the laser energy required to acheive the desired result.
- Superior ability to focus on vitreous floaters allows for the use of less laser energy, making the treatment safer for patient.
- Smaller lens body allows for treatment of patients with small eyes.
- Flanged contact element provides stability for laser delivery and promotes stable coupling to the eye during prolonged treatments.
- Flange contact prevents blinking of the lens off of the eye by patients, and requires minimal pressure application by the user on the cornea.
- Comes with a single lens case.
|Lens||Image Mag.||Laser Spot||Contact Diam.||Lens Height|
|Volk Singh MidVitreous||1.16x||.86x||15.5mm||24.0mm|