The Volk Blumenthal Iridotomy lens provides a combination of superior optics and the ability to open the anterior chamber angle during the procedure, leading to easier placement of a very peripheral iridotomy, lower energy settings and reduced inflammation.
An improved lens element design provides precise and tight laser spots, minimizing collateral iris tissue damage as well as distancing the cornea from the iris, reducing the risk of endothelial cell damage.
- Unique contact profile design allows indentation to open the angle and flatten the peripheral iris
- Aspheric lens element provides superior optical quality for sharply focused laser spots
- Improved lens performance ensures minimal ‘collateral damage’; lower energy used, less iris tissue damage and less post-laser inflammation
- Larger lens housing improves lens grip and alignment and allows more oblique viewing
- Comes with single lens case
- Image Mag.: 1.54x
- Laser Spot: .65x