The Marco Deluxe Stand combines a fresh, updated appearance while embracing Marco’s traditional standards of performance, function and durability. Innovative features include a re-designed lower slit lamp arm with an integrated connection for the Ultra M-Series of slit lamps, and a modified refractor arm and instrument pole that provides convenient routing of exposed cables.
- Counterbalanced Slit Lamp Arm – Electronic release button for smooth adjustments and a chair elevation switch are both conveniently located on the slit lamp arm. Plus, if features an integrated low-voltage adapter plug that exclusively accommodates the new Ultra M-Series of Marco slit lamps. A traditional electrical outlet is also standard.
- Membrane Switch Panel – Provides controls for main power, exam chair adjustments, overhead lamp intensity and voltage control for a corded Binocular Indirect.
- Counterbalanced Refractor Arm – Provides immediate, one-handed, 3-way locking of the refractor. A special “cable channel” also accommodates cabling from electronic and illuminated refractors. A
- Instrument pole features pre-cut holes to accommodate cabling from mounted instruments.
- Adjustable ratchet handles provide secure locking of the slit lamp and lower slit lamp arm.
- Three rechargeable instrument wells and three 115V electrical outlets.
- Scuff resistant, high-impact base and Marco’s standard ten-step, hand-finished painting process.
- Base: 21.25” x 21.25”
- Console Height: 33.5”
- Power: AC 120V (50/60 Hz)
Slit Lamp Arm:
- Capacity: Up to 60 lbs
- Range: 13”
- Capacity: Up to 12 lbs
- Range: 8”