R1 shock-proof – the new standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement with patented shock-proof technology.
Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon.
Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation.
5 year warranty on calibration.
Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm (4 ft). Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used. This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
- Focus Green Silber Design Award.
- Scale: Ø 52 mm (2.0 in) white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer.
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve.
- Two-component ABS casing.
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomic operation.
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 2 mmHg.
- Includes Vinyl zippered bag.
Weight: 173 gram (6.1 oz).
INCLUDE 3 CUFFS (CHILD, ADULT AND EXTRA LARGE CUFFS).