Fresnel trial sets are indispensable as a tool for the proper evaluation of ocular motility disturbances.
These acrylic prisms allow for a more accurate evaluation of large-angle deviations.
Because a rigid Fresnel prism reduces vision less and creates less distortion and aberration than the press-on prism of a corresponding power, the practitioner can more accurately determine the tolerance to a given press-on.
The patient who is not able to tolerate a prism from the trial set due to its side effects would not be a good candidate for a Fresnel press-on prism.
Available with or without handle to allow for unobstructed, 360 degree rotation.
Raised ridge prevents prism edges from touching table.
- Allow accurate testing of large oculormotor imbalances in the trial frame.
- Fits all standard trial frames, 38 mm lens.
- Offers excellent optical qualities.
- Made of thin optical quality acrylic and are lightweight.
- Each set includes a display box.