Having an online INNOVA account allows you to experience the many benefits of our website. From User’s Groups to Online Shopping, to Account Management and more; please read the steps below to understand our account registration process.
1) Visit the following link to register: https://innovamed.com/user/register
2) Fill out the mandatory fields (be sure to select the account type first as it will modify the required fields)
3) Review your information and then select “Create new account” at the bottom of the page
4) You will receive an email confirming your account request
5) Once our Customer Service team processes and activates your account, you will receive a second email with your INNOVA Customer ID* and a temporary link to set your password
*Your INNOVA Customer ID (Username) will always begin with a C followed by 9 numeric digits
6) Moving forward with an active account, you can log in by visiting our website and selecting “Login” on the top right corner
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns regarding your account.
In order to browse our online selection, see pricing, and place orders, you must have an online INNOVA account and be logged in. Please CLICK HERE to create an account or read the above section for more information on how to create an online account
1) Any time you log on to the INNOVAmed website, you will be redirected to the Customer Dashboard (page with various tiles – Account Information, User Groups, Service, etc.). To access INNOVA’s webstore, select the second tile “ONLINE SHOPPING”. Alternatively, if you are already logged in browsing the website, selecting the “SHOP ONLINE” tab found along the top of any INNOVA page will take you to the Shopping Section immediately
2) Once in the online shopping, you will find items organized into different levels. The webstore is broken down into the following navigation: Category>1st Level>2nd Level>Item Level
3) The 2nd level contains collapsible lists of items, along with their picture and item code. Selecting a specific item will take you to the item shopping page where you will find a description, as well as pricing
4) At the item level, you may select a quantity and add the product to your shopping cart. When an item is in your cart, you can preview your entire shopping cart. From here, you can continue shopping, update the quantities of the items in your cart, delete items, or continue to the checkout screen
5) The 1st phase of checkout involves filling in your billing information (name, address, etc.). The 2nd allows you to review the contents of your order as well as confirm your billing information
6) Once “Place Order” is selected, you will receive a confirmation of your order via email. Our Order Management team will then begin to process your order. You can expect to receive an email from INNOVA within a few days of placing your order to update you on the status, stock availability, as well as shipping and delivery details
User’s Groups access is determined by the purchase history linked to your INNOVA Customer account. If you do not have an active online INNOVA account, please CLICK HERE to create an account or read the 1st section above for more information on how to create an online account.
Additionally, if you work in a practice where equipment is purchased under a clinic name and/or shared across multiple associates, we can link your personal account to the account that the purchase was made under. This will then allow you to access the User’s Group(s). Please CLICK HERE to request User’s Groups access by association.
Once approved as a User's Groups member:
1) Any time you log on to the website, you will be redirected to the Customer Dashboard (page with various tiles – Account Information, User Groups, Service, etc.). To access the User’s Groups section, select the fourth tile “USER GROUPS”. Alternatively, if you are already browsing the website (logged in), selecting the “MEMBERSHIP” tab along the top of any INNOVA page will take you to the Customer Dashboard as well
2) The User’s Groups main page includes a series of product banners (e.g. the NIDEK AFC, the HEIDELBERG HEP, etc.). Access can be identified by the banners that appear in colour. If you believe you should have access to a certain user’s group or groups, please contact us at email@example.com or fill out the web-form HERE