The S4Optik MW50D LED Slit Lamp employs the optimum LED light source for slit lamps. Wide magnification range enables both wide angle view and detailed observation. All optics are multi-coated and provide 22% higher transmittance than existing models. There are no cables between the chin rest and the light tower, and the wire to the light tower is exposed for easier maintenance. Background illumination is provided in the arm unit of the microscope. In addition to adjusting the brightness, the conveniently positioned illumination knob can turn the illumination on and off quickly and easily.
- Delivers the widest field of view (44.5°)
- Offers a unique drum magnification from 5X to 50X
- Employs a natural color LED light source (closest wavelength to a halogen lamp), effectively reducing the blueish light that appears on most slit images
- Wide magnification range enables both wide angle view and detailed observation
- Wireless construction
- All optics are multi-coated and provide a brighter viewing system with 22% higher transmittance than existing models
- Browse through the sample images to realize the MW50D’s exceptional optics.
- Digital imaging in option.