You are here
Light modulation with optimal power energy: new dry eye treatment for upper and lower eyelids
Eye-Light® is an (intensive pulse light) IPL and low level light therapy (LLLT), which combines light modulation with OPE.
Eye-Light® simultaneously treats the lower and upper eyelids with direct and indirect applications and has the added benefit of not needing the application of gel during the treatment process, thanks to the patented and unique cooling module
IPL treats the Meibomian glands. Applied on periorbital and cheekbone areas, it was verified by various neurological studies that the emission of high power light impulses leads to a stimulation of neurotransmitters. These solicit the Meibomian glands to produce, contracting, a higher secretion thus increasing the natural lipid flow which reduces tears evaporation.
Light modulation® Thanks to the emission of high power LED light, the endogenous heat of both eyelids is triggered, which contributes to stabilize and increase lipid tear layer.
• Pending Health Canada Approval, currently only intended for the international market.Body:
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
- Combined IPL and LM using LLLT (Low Level Light Therapy).
- The only device to offer this treatment synergy
- No gel application needed for IPL treatment, internationally patented
- Simultaneous treatment of lower and upper eye lids with direct and indirect applications
- Treatment parameters safely managed by on board software
- Non-invasive and stress free treatment of MGD
- Multiple ophthalmic treatment possibilities with one unit
- Dermatological treatment option also available
Request a Quote