S4OPTIK 1800-CH EXAMINATION CHAIR
You are here
S4OPTIK 1800-CH Examination Chair’s
Durable, comfortable, flexible. Maintain a high standard of patient care with the S4OPTIK 1800-CH Examination Chair.
Flexibility and comfort
• Ensure optimal comfort with thevariable recline backrest
• Recline or incline at any position down to 170°
• Positive-assist release and locking system
• Enjoy smooth, virtually silent lifting with the Swiss-made KleenTech® lift system
• Holds up to 500lbs (227kg)
• Seat raises to 32.05” (81.4cm) and lowers to 20.25” (51.4cm)
• Upholstered headrest with adjustable height for optimal patient comfort
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
Solid MANUAL PIVOT TILT CHAIR
Pneumatically assisted tilting mechanism makes it easy to recline to any position (Maximum of 40 degrees).
Convenient TILT RELEASE / CONTROL
One-handed release/control mechanism for easy chair positioning.
Strong, yet silent POWER LIFT SYSTEM
Powered by Swiss designed linear actuator for smooth and virtually silent lifting with a 500lb lifting capacity. The chair seat raises to 32.05” (81.4cm) and lowers to 20.25” (51.4cm).
Rotatable to a full 360°, enabling maximum flexibility in patient positioning with locking ability in any position.
Sensible HEIGHT CONTROL
Height adjustment controls accessible from the slit lamp arm, stand console (when paired with a S4OPTIK Instrument Stand), or movable foot switch.
Upholstered for comfort, and are individually retractable for patient flexibility.
Convenient FOOT CONTROL
Robust foot switch provides raise/lower control for chair height adjustment.
The headrest is height adjustable and upholstered for patient comfort.
Robust FOOT REST
A large, broad and stable footrest provides safe and easy ingress/egress.
Request a Quote