RELIANCE 7000 DUAL PURPOSE PRODECURE CHAIR
You are here
Full power articulating examination chair/minor procedure table with square base and dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
Programmable memory feature for recline position and safety switch.
Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
In addition to examination use in medical practice, the 7000 serves another purpose as a minor procedures table.
The chair reclines to a near flat position and is available with an adjustable surgical headrest (optional).
Dual side controls
Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
• High and low base models available
• Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
• Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position
• Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position
The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
• Armrests lock in place. Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair. Padded underneath for comfort.
Request a Quote