NIDEK ARK-1 AUTO REF/KERATOMETER AND AR-1 AUTOREFRACTOR
You are here
Taking Autorefraction To New Sophistication
Rather than making a new version of an old autorefractor, NIDEK has re-engineered the ARK so more measurements are made – more accurately and more easily.
Dual Zone Imaging Method
The AR-1/ARK-1 uses two measurement rings so that refraction values are simultaneously acquired in a central zone (from 1 to 3.5mm), and a wide zone (from 1 to 6mm). These measurements provide valuable information about the regularity of the patient’s refraction from a day to a night pupil.
Automatic Pupil Size Measurement
As a new function that adds no time to the measurement process, the pupil size is measured during the refraction and this measurement is presented on the printout.
Available without KeratometryBody:
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
• Accurate refraction measurement with Large pupil zone imaging method
• VA measurement with glare test (available for the ARK-1s)
• Simple opacity assessment with retroillumination image (available for the ARK-1s and ARK-1a)
• Patient-friendly accommodation measurement (available for the ARK-1s and ARK-1a)
• Keratometry measurement with mire ring
Request a Quote