NIDEK ARK-1 AUTO REF/KERATOMETER AND AR-1 AUTOREFRACTOR
You are here
Taking Autorefraction To New Sophistication
Rather than making a new version of an old autorefractor, NIDEK has re-engineered the ARK so more measurements are made – more accurately and more easily.
Dual Zone Imaging Method
The AR-1/ARK-1 uses two measurement rings so that refraction values are simultaneously acquired in a central zone (from 1 to 3.5mm), and a wide zone (from 1 to 6mm). These measurements provide valuable information about the regularity of the patient’s refraction from a day to a night pupil.
Automatic Pupil Size Measurement
As a new function that adds no time to the measurement process, the pupil size is measured during the refraction and this measurement is presented on the printout.
Available without Keratometry
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
• Accurate refraction measurement with Large pupil zone imaging method
• VA measurement with glare test (available for the ARK-1s)
• Simple opacity assessment with retroillumination image (available for the ARK-1s and ARK-1a)
• Patient-friendly accommodation measurement (available for the ARK-1s and ARK-1a)
• Keratometry measurement with mire ring
Request a Quote