KEELER PACHPEN HANDHELD PACHYMETER
You are here
Accutome’s PachPen and PachPen Vet are the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.
The PachPen’s 65MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements and uses digital signal analysis to analyze wave patterns and to eliminate non perpendicular measurements.
An ergonomic design, combined with sighting lines, allows for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity. The contoured molding with a large, visible LCD screen allows the PachPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
Digital ultrasound analysis eliminates the need for calibration. The long-lasting battery will last for four to six months.
The PachPen only weighs three ounces and comes with a custom heavy-duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
The ergonomic design allows you to take fast measurements with your patient in any position. This frees up valuable office space.
The PachPen stores and averages nine measurements. It contains a built-in IOP correction calculator, which adjusts the IOP based on corneal thickness.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
• 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
• IOP correction calculation converts IOP measurements in seconds.
• Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand
• Versatility helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
• Gentle touch 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort.
• Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
• The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)
• Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
• Weight: 3.0 oz.
• Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 1 1/4"
• Probe Dimensions: 2.5mm diameter
• Probe Sampling: 65 MHz
• Resolution: +/- 1 Micron
• Measurement Range: 300-999 Microns
• Power Source: 3.6 V Lithium Battery
Request a Quote