KEELER ACCUPACH VI PACHYMETER
You are here
The unsurpassed ease-of-use of the touchscreen, and the straightforward graphical user interface guide you through every operation. The high-resolution LCD touchscreen provides an intuitive user interface.
Industry-leading signal acquisition and processing helps ensure accurate measurements. State-of-the-art digital technology (Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis), combined with a probe sampling of 65 Mhz ensures precise readings.
Allows entry of intraocular pressure (IOP) and provides corrected IOP based on corneal thickness measurements.
Displays measured corneal thickness, entered IOP, corrected IOP, and average of standard deviation for all stored measurements. Automatically capture and store up to nine measurements for each eye, along with the running average of all measurements taken.
The USB flash drive is used to store patient data, which can be transferred to a computer for storage, or printed.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
• User-friendly touch-tone screen allows the user to master the AccuPach VI in minutes.
• Revolutionary voice output feature calls out readings, allowing the user to concentrate more on the cornea.
• Link to computer or printer via USB Memory Stick.
• Digital waveform analysis helps to ensure measurements are
• IOP Correction Calculation that converts IOP measurements in seconds.
• The AccuPach VI is desktop, slit lamp or wall mountable.
• Adjustable handle/stand allows viewing on different angles.
• Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
• Weight: 3.1 lb.
• Dimensions: 10"L x 10"H x 2.5"W
• Probe Dimensions: 2.5mm diameter
• Measurement Range: 300-999 microns
• Power Source: Medical Grade Power Supply (100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz)
• Resolution: 1 micron +/-
• Probe Sampling: 65 MHz
Request a Quote