ACCUTOME HAND-HELD PACHYMETER PEN
You are here
Accutome’s PachPen is the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
• Accurate - 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
• IOP Correction Calculation - Converts IOP measurements in seconds.
• Easy-to-use - Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand.
• Versatile - Helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
• Gentle Touch - 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort
• No need to recharge - Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
• Lightweight - The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)
• 65 MHz sampling probe
• Range of 300 to 999 microns
• Accuracy of +/-5 microns
• Resolution of =/-1 micron
Request a Quote