ACCUTOME HAND-HELD PACHYMETER PEN
You are here
Accutome’s PachPen is the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.Body:
Sign up for our mailing list to receive promotions, event notifications, as well as our digital newsletter.
• Accurate - 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
• IOP Correction Calculation - Converts IOP measurements in seconds.
• Easy-to-use - Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand.
• Versatile - Helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
• Gentle Touch - 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort
• No need to recharge - Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
• Lightweight - The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)
• 65 MHz sampling probe
• Range of 300 to 999 microns
• Accuracy of +/-5 microns
• Resolution of =/-1 micron
Request a Quote